As one of Naspers subsidiaries and one of the leading online payment infrastructure providers in the world, we aim to provide our customers with an always fast, simple and effective online payment experience.
We are strengthening the relationship between e-commerce companies and their customers through more than 250 payment methods we offer worldwide.
We are working with our teams and business partners in Asia, Europe, Latin America, the Middle East and Africa to find local solutions that best meet the needs of our customers.
As PayU, we are Turkey's first payment provider that has been approved by Visa and MasterCard. We aim to be an important business partner to more than 5.000 enterprises we collaborate, by adjusting the knowledge and experience we gained since 2011 at an international level, to Turkey's e-commerce market’s needs.
PayU at a glance
- In 16 countries, we reach a potential of 2.3 billion users.
- We support 25 currencies. Some of those currencies are: USD, Euro, Indian Rupee, Russian Ruble, Turkish Lira, Nigerian Naira, South African Rand, Polish Zloty, Brazilian Real, Mexican Peso, Argentinian Peso, Colombian Peso, Chilean Peso, Peru Sol, Czech Krona, Romanian New Leu and Hungarian Forint.
- We offer more than 250 local payment solutions. Some of those payment options are domestic and international credit and debit cards, cash, money order, e-wallet, cash on delivery, prepaid cards, points and monthly payments...
- We are business partners with more than 70 banks and 15 financial networks worldwide.
- Our headquarters is located in Hoofddorp, The Netherlands.
- We have local offices in India, Russia, Poland, The Czech Republic, Hungary, Romania, Germany, South Africa, Nigeria, Turkey, Brazil, Mexico, Colombia, Argentina, Panama, and Peru.
- We work as a payment and fintech service provider.
- In addition, we offer our own e-wallet solution in India.
About Naspers: Founded in 1915 and operating in 133 countries with 15,000 employees, Naspers incorporate world's major media and internet brands. Naspers also possess 29% of the shares of Mail.ru Group and 34% of Tencent, one of the largest internet companies in the world, as well as China's biggest players. Naspers' brand in payment services is PayU.
PayU is a licensed payment institution compliant with Turkish "Payment and Securities Settlement Systems, Payment Services and Electronic Money Institutions Law No. 6493”. It is also the member of Turkish ÖDED (Payment and Electronic Money Association) since 2015.