PayU is the fintech and e-payments division of Prosus, a global consumer internet group and one of the largest technology investors in the world. Operating and investing on most continents in markets with long-term growth potential, Prosus builds leading consumer internet companies that empower people and enrich communities. As one of Prosus subsidiaries and one of the leading online payment infrastructure providers in the world, we aim to provide our customers with an always fast, simple and effective online payment experience.
We are strengthening the relationship between e-commerce companies and their customers through more than 250 payment methods we offer worldwide.
We are working with our teams and business partners in Asia, Europe, Latin America, the Middle East and Africa to find local solutions that best meet the needs of our customers.
As PayU, we are Turkey's first payment provider that has been approved by Visa and MasterCard. We aim to be an important business partner to more than 10.000 enterprises we collaborate, by adjusting the knowledge and experience we gained since 2011 at an international level, to Turkey's e-commerce market’s needs.
PayU at a glance
- In 17 countries, we reach a potential of 2.3 billion users.
- We support 25 currencies. Some of those currencies are: USD, Euro, Indian Rupee, Russian Ruble, Turkish Lira, Nigerian Naira, South African Rand, Polish Zloty, Brazilian Real, Mexican Peso, Argentinian Peso, Colombian Peso, Chilean Peso, Peru Sol, Czech Krona, Romanian New Leu and Hungarian Forint.
- We offer more than 250 local payment solutions. Some of those payment options are domestic and international credit and debit cards, cash, money order, e-wallet, cash on delivery, prepaid cards, points and monthly payments...
- We are business partners with more than 70 banks and 15 financial networks worldwide.
- Our headquarters is located in Hoofddorp, The Netherlands.
- We have local offices in India, Russia, Poland, The Czech Republic, Hungary, Romania, Germany, South Africa, Nigeria, Turkey, Brazil, Mexico, Colombia, Argentina, Panama, and Peru.
- We work as a payment and fintech service provider.
- In addition, we offer our own e-wallet solution in India.
Prosus, a global consumer internet group and one of the largest technology investors in the world, has a primary listing on Euronext Amsterdam (AEX:PRX) and a secondary listing on the JSE Limited (XJSE:PRX), and is majority owned by Naspers. For more information on Prosus and its companies and investments, please visit www.prosus.com.
PayU is a licensed payment institution compliant with Turkish "Payment and Securities Settlement Systems, Payment Services and Electronic Money Institutions Law No. 6493”. It is also the member of Turkish ÖDED (Payment and Electronic Money Association) since 2015.